1 vacancy – Remote (Worldwide)
Trainee Sales Manager
About the vacancy
Calling all future sales superheroes! We’re looking for a dynamic Trainee Sales Manager to join our fantastic team. If you’re ready to embark on an exciting journey, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
– Advanced/Fluent English proficiency;
– Empathy with good communicative and time-management skills;
– Being a person of the Cause and not the person of the Effect;
– Eager to learn new things;
– Responsible and attentive to details;
– Analytical and creative skills.
– Work on freelance exchange platforms;
– Conduct calls with potential clients;
– Interact with the Marketing department to process leads;
– Interact with Project Managers for the basic research of the requirements;
– Conduct knowledge exchange sessions with experts for selling;
– Keep all the leads and deals in provided CRM according to the requirements.
We kindly request a short video presentation. Just introduce yourself and answer the questions.
Without a video, your application won’t be considered, so grab your smartphone and let your personality shine!
1. Why did you or do you want to become a Sales Manager?
2. What kind of company do you want to work for? What kind of company would you never work for?
3. How do you understand the idea of “building trustful long-lasting relationships with a client”? How would you try to earn the trust of your future client?
– Flexible working hours in the Ukrainian time-zone;
– Full REMOTE work;
– Vacation and day-offs are fully paid;
– Individual approach to the development of each employee: we will help you to draw up a personal development plan for six months and a year so that you will have a clear understanding of what you need to work on to improve;
– Budget for education: you will be able to take certifications and courses on topics that interest you, and we will compensate for the cost;
– Team and mentor: you will have a group of people with whom you can grow and upskill yourself;
– English is not only about projects and clients, but it’s also about English Days, when all our communication is in English;
– No Trackers: we do not install time trackers on corporate or personal equipment. Just keep in touch with your manager and lead;
– Completely transparent company plans and income: we regularly share the reports, plans, and prospects. Also, you have a chance to have a cup of coffee with our CEO where you can openly share your thoughts or ask a question;
– Care for employees: sabbatical, corporate psychotherapist. We really care about your mental health.
Bring your passion, energy, and can-do attitude, and let’s conquer the sales world together!
You can contact us via our telegram – GotoincHR.