1 vacancy – Remote (Worldwide)
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
About the vacancy
Gotoinc is looking for a Sales Manager to join our friendly team!
- Advanced/Fluent English proficiency;
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude;
- Ability to plan and execute;
- Being able to follow the established process of collaborating with Project Management and Marketing teams;
- Being motivated and interested to improve the quality of processes and suggest improvements / adjustments to it;
- Have great self presentation skills;
- Being able to do clear, inspiring and catchy presentation of the company you work for;
- Passion to self-improvement and motivated to upskilling yourself regularly
- Good time management skills;
- Previous successful experience in B2B sales using English;
- Self-organized and attentive to detail;
- Analytical skills are a must.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in IT outsourcing;
- Your own database of prospects you could potentially bring to our company;
- Knowing best practices of Upwork.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work on a freelance exchange;
- Conduct calls with potential clients;
- Interact with Marketing department to process leads;
- Interact with Project Managers for the pre-sale activities;
- Prepare proposals for interested clients.
- Flexible working hours in Ukrainian time-zone;
- Full REMOTE work;
- Paid leave and sick leave, the number of which is growing every year;
- Official Ukrainian holidays – days off;
- Individual approach to the development of each employee: we will help you to draw up a personal development plan for six months and a year so that you will have a clear understanding of what you need to work on to improve.
- Budget for education: you will be able to take certifications and courses on topics that interest you, and we will compensate for the cost.
- Team and mentor: you will have a group of people with whom you can consult on projects.
- Professional development: not only will you learn something new for yourself, but you will also be able to become a mentor and train beginners.
- English is not only about projects and clients – but it’s also about English Days, Speaking Club, preparation for Cambridge Certification, and English speaking company!
- No Trackers: we do not install time trackers on corporate or personal equipment. Just keep in touch with your manager and lead.
- Completely transparent company plans and income: we regularly share the reports, plans, and prospects. Also, you have a chance to have a cup of coffee with our CEO where you can openly share your thoughts or ask a question.
- Care for employees: sabbatical, corporate psychotherapist, financial assistance when you’re relocating. We really care about your safety.
- And usual, but nice stuff: sports compensation, corporate events, coffee breaks (even online), and the best team you’ve ever worked with.
You can contact us either via email – firstname.lastname@example.org , or via our telegram – GotoincHR.
Looking forward to hearing from you!