1 vacancy – Remote (Ukraine only)
About the vacancy
The project is an autonomous cybersecurity solution that offers real-time, on-device protection for individual IoT devices that has set out to make an impact, ensuring that our connected future will be the smartest, safest, and most valuable for the people in it.
Bringing profound knowledge in embedded systems, the joint perspectives of the defender and the attacker, and an aspiration to alleviate the medical security standard, It is not only set out to build uncompromising innovative technology but also to create true impact.
Looking for creative and innovative design solutions. Attention to details is the core skill required. Possibility to work in a big cross-cultural team and try yourself in UI/UX, logos, brand identity, graphics and animations. Appreciate creativity, inventiveness and originality.
- at least 2 years of experience in the position of Designer UI / UX;
- a clear understanding of UI and UX.
Tools for work:
- experience with Figma. This is our main tool in our work, so we need to clearly understand how to make a prototype in it, how to create a library of components (what it is, what a design system is), how to properly name layers, components etc.
- Photoshop – at a good level;
- completed courses or experience with HTML / CSS or strong understanding of how websites are built.
Will be a plus:
- Illustrator, AE, Principle – or there must be a burning desire to learn it 🙂
- understanding what responsive is, how the mobile version differs from the mobile application, knowledge of HIG and Material Design, basic principles.
- English – from Upper-Intermediate (spoken and written);
- mandatory presence of a portfolio on Behance and/or Dribbble;
- be ready for the test task;
- attentiveness, responsibility, adequacy, ability to google at a super-level 🙂
What will be your tasks?
- analysis of user problems, market research and competitors;
- work on the final visualization in the form of concepts, guides and prototyping;
- daily collaboration with clients, analysts and developers;
- designing convenient and beautiful interfaces (websites, desktop and mobile applications);
- design of custom scenarios and development of prototypes of design solutions;
- participation in the full cycle of creating new functionality – from design to launch.
- Flexible working hours in Ukrainian time-zone;
- Full REMOTE work;
- Paid leave and sick leave, the number of which is growing every year;
- Official Ukrainian holidays – days off;
- Individual approach to the development of each employee: we will help you to draw up a personal development plan for six months and a year so that you will have a clear understanding of what you need to work on to improve.
- Budget for education: you will be able to take certifications and courses on topics that interest you, and we will compensate for the cost.
- Team and mentor: you will have a group of people with whom you can consult on projects.
- Professional development: not only will you learn something new for yourself, but you will also be able to become a mentor and train beginners.
- English is not only about projects and clients – but it’s also about English Days, Speaking Club, preparation for Cambridge Certification, and English speaking company!
- No Trackers: we do not install time trackers on corporate or personal equipment. Just keep in touch with your manager and lead.
- Completely transparent company plans and income: we regularly share the reports, plans, and prospects. Also, you have a chance to have a cup of coffee with our CEO where you can openly share your thoughts or ask a question.
- Care for employees: sabbatical, corporate psychotherapist, financial assistance when you’re relocating. We really care about your safety.
- And usual, but nice stuff: sports compensation, corporate events, coffee breaks (even online), and the best team you’ve ever worked with.
Feel free to send your CV and portfolio!
You can contact us either via email@example.com email, or via our telegram – @GotoincHR.
Looking forward to hearing from you!