AppointmentCareOnline appointment booking software
for business Visit website
- Woodbridge, USA
- Online booking
- Decision maker
- Kenneth Gemmell
A handy online appointment scheduling software platform that leverages technology to improve the scheduling process for businesses and to come along with customer communication, engagement, and satisfaction.
It has been developed with a focus on removing the stress and time loss of trying to schedule appointments via email or phone calls. Along with strengthening relationships with clients, AppointmentCare helps businesses maximize their revenue growth potential. Because the satisfied clients always want to come back.
They reached us as a major brand with a 12-year history and a strong established product in the USA marketplace, serving over 35 thousand users.
At that point their product already had many advanced features such as making Appointment Scheduling, setting Automatic Reminders and Recurring Appointments, using Multi-Location, Customer Management, and many others that save time and help businesses make more money, along with happier customers.
And the project fell through with the support of the product with timely fixes. In order to meet product with market expectations, they needed a trusted tech provider who could quickly handle bugs.
- The Technical Co-Founder left the project and there was no technical expertise at all.
- Covid pandemic was a big game-changer that required many changes in the product.
- Poor technical solution performance in several key areas of the product.
- Dedicated team
- Full-stack DeveloperProject ManagerQA
Trial-run. At the beginning of our collaboration, only one Gotoinc dedicated developer was enough to successfully deliver several product features.
Team augmentation. For better delivery and efficient management, a Project Manager was involved in the project. During the first month of collaboration, a proper project management process was established based on the Scrum Framework.
Long-term maintenance. As a result, only during 2021 numerous bugs were fixed, many important features were delivered and overall system performance was improved. Nowadays AppointmentCare is an ongoing Gotoinc project.
Client’s business wins with us
85% users satisfaction
1.4X better application performance
+70% of active user
+38% business growth
Major technical wins of our team
- Created Reserve with Google Integration to allow bookings via Google Maps.
- Created additional custom dashboard for business management.
- Implemented new types of events – Recurrent and Multi-person events with various available time slots to be booked by one or several participants.
- Performed Zoom Integration for online meetings.
- Updated Twilio Integration from scratch to be able to use new features such as booking confirmation via sms.
Decision maker feedback
Tech stack we used
- Ruby on Rails
- Grape on Rails
- Reserve with Google
Get in touch
Interested in discussing your project with us? Book a free consultation and we will give you an understanding of how to drive your product!
“Truthfully we lucked out in finding Gotoinc. Because of their competitive pricing along with being able to leverage a highly-skilled team. They were able to help us develop a better roadmap for future releases. Their documentation on how to use and test new features was so detailed we even used some variations of them in our user guides and communications with our customers. But the biggest impact Gotoinc had was helping us get key features released in time to land critical clients that helped accelerate our growth”